Ice ice baby

We were about to go to work, when we suddenly noticed ice on the car. Yes...ICE!. If it had snowed the night before....i would just kill myself for snoring my way through it. But, it did snow christmas eve last year. Hopefully, I can witness a white christmas this year....(fingers crossed). But that's going to be somewhat odd in the coyboy state Texas. Bummer.
Anyway, since I have extra time on my hands, I just want to share with yall that we found a really really nice Malaysian restaurant in Houston, called Cafe Malay. The ikan bakar daun pisang, ikan belacan and kangkung tumis is really one of the best I've tasted (even when comparing to restaurants back in Malaysia). The owner's Malaysian, and the food is pretty much authentic. The location? Err...that needs a little improvement. It was hidden from the streets, and a little decor from outside could really make a difference.

We had a chat with the owner, and according to him, he made some sort of partnership with the guys in Nonya Restaurant in New York. Now, I've heard that Nonya in New York had a very good review from Zagat survey. Well, the food is really good, I can tell you that. The prices are really affordable, but one thing it could do is have their staff dress more accordingly, and could use some hair cream as well.