Howdy do...

At last, I have time to post here. Sorry guys, you know me when I get busy. Haven't seen much in Houston yet. It's Christmas season, you we all know about the sales and bargains everywhere. We tried our luck at Katy Mills Mall, and I got a way with a leather jacket worth USD 350 at only USD 99. I'm a happy dude, many people tells me how nice it is, and how cheap I got it for.

Last weekend, an old friend whom I haven't met in almost 7 years came up to Houston. He's working in Laredo, near the Mexican border, so I really appreciate his effort driving 6 hours way up here. We had fun at the Moody Gardens in Galveston Bay, had some hot Mexican food, toured around downtown Houston and did some shopping in Ikea. Hmm...come to think of it, there's really not much to do here except shop. Yikes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »