Nature and modern living fusion

I've been trying to get out of Houston and possibly see some desert and cactuses along the west Texas, but just haven't got the chance yet. The closest to nature I did get was Houston's Arboretum and Nature Center. The guys and I had a nice walk. I'm pretty happy about it, getting away from the huslting city.

Besides getting along with trees and bushes, we also did some holiday shopping, and got myself a waterproof redwing shoe. Just preparing myself for a wet winter. Its forecasted to rain, and even possibly snow this tuesday, something I'm looking forward to. Also went to the Galleria, a massive and popular posh type shopping complex. As exclusive as our own Starhill, but almost as big as our Midvalley Megamall. The galleria also has an ice skating rink, and I didn't let go of that opportunity off course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »